Monday, April 19, 2010

First Group Beach Day 2010

First beach day of the year, although a little chilly, turned out to be a success. How could it not when you are surrounded by good friends, coolers full of beers and Publix Subs, not to mention the astounding amount of drunk meatheads painted in tattoos and drunk college girls in thongs with glowing tramp stamps. Is it me or have tramp stamps gotten relatively larger over the years? All in all I'd say it was a relatively low key day, although I took a beating from my bf for forgetting to pack the shrimp in the cooler and my uneven sunscreen application job but he was in need of a tan anyhow. So begs the question, as I heard it on more than one occasion on Saturday, are we getting too old to sit with the youngings on the "young" beach out front of coconuts? I'm thinking no, don't we all need a little eye candy and people watching in our lives? We'll wait till we all have kids to make the beach relocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment